E-Pack Tech puts on showt echnologies and packaging designed for the e-commerce market. The new international event will be held from 23 to 26 October 2019 at Shanghai New International Expo Centre (Sniec).
It is supported by Ipack-Ima, the organizer of the leading processing & packaging trade show for food and non-food technologies and materials, held at Fiera Milano.
In conjunction with CeMat Asia (world leading trade fair for intralogistics & supply chain management, E-Pack Tech will benefit of highly specialized visitors from logistics, warehousing and end-of-line stages, the most influenced by the e-commerce new standards.
Focusing on e-commerce as a dedicated market sector for technologies and solutions is a need, and this new show will be the place to present packaging technologies, labelling and tracking solutions and handling & storage system, specifically designed for the e-commerce.
- Process and packaging technologies specifically designed for the e-commerce channel.
- Packaging for e-commerce and digital retailing (smart packaging, protective & industrial packaging, premium packaging, innovative materials & solutions and sustainable packaging).
- Serializing, coding, marking and labelling solutions for product tracking, labels, holograms, decorations.
- Printing technologies for packaging, inks and consumables.
- Robotics devoted to e-commerce and industrial automation.
- Flexible storage and end-of-line systems suitable for e-commerce (pallet forming systems, wrapping machines, cartoning machines).
- Remote web-based plant vision, inspection and control systems.
- Services (software & platforms, packaging design, predictive maintenance, info-security).
Packaging & E-Commerce
In China, the e-commerce market is worth US$ 682 billion (2017 data), compared to US$ 438 bn in the Usa, US$ 196 bn in Uk, US$ 87 bn in Germany and around US$ 20 bn in Italy (source: Netcomm – Italiane-commerce Association).
The country has a developed e-commerce consumer goods market with more than 500 million online purchasers: more than US$ 150 billion.
Why to take part of?
There are 3 important reasons to take part of E-Pack Tech by Ipack Ima.
- Chinese e-commerce market is the most important, advanced and fast moving of the entire world.
- A large audience of targeted professionals will visit the show, thanks to the conjunction with CeMat Asia 2019.
- Ipack-Ima sales team will support every step of the “Become an exhibitor” process,in order to guarantee a simple and easy fair participation.
All international exhibitors will benefit of:
- availability of meeting area;
- speakers corner (up to 40 seats) with a well profiled panel of educationals and presentations;
- B2B meetings with Chinese buyers.
In the heart of E-Pack Tech, there will be the E-Commerce Village, a space where major B2B and B2Ce-commerce Chinese companies will attend with dedicated spaces and staff.
At the main entrances of the show, there will be a display of the best packaging solutions realized with the materials and technologies of our international exhibitors. This initiatives aims to attract all visitors walking throughthe events, and a proof of innovations and special solutions realized just to suit the e-commerce channel peculiarities.
The opportunity to be part of the “Best packaging solutions display” with additional visibility to all visitors, is reserved to international exhibitors only and already included in the participation fee.
Visit the event’s official website: www.epacktech.com